- I) SHIPPING METHODS
Taxes may apply for imported goods/services and is regulated by the country law. Jumper Tech is not responsible for any tax invoice charged on its products. Shipping rates are estimates and may depend on different policies and tax rates applied per country. Please contact local customs for clarity and information.
- II) IMPORT INFORMATION (Import Sales Tax, DHL Capital Commitment Fee, etc.)
- For bulk orders please contacctus a for an exact shipping quote and special terms and conditions.
- Please note that you may be liable for import VAT or sales tax in the destination country. These are the responsibility of the recipient and will not be reimbursed by Jumper.
Please contact your local tax office for further questions and information.
Jumper tech cannot give you advice on how much tax will be payable on your goods.
III) TRACKING YOUR DELIVERY
After you place your order, we will ship your package within 1-7 days except items are out of stock. You will receive an email with unique tracking number
for each order. This tracking number allows you to track your delivery online.
You will receive your tracking number from Jumper by separate email within 1-7 working days after your order has been dispatched.
- IV) CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
In individual cases, it may happen that after your goods have arrived in your home country, the DHL/ tracking website may display the status of your goods
as “clearance delay”, “on hold” or “clearance event”.
In this case, it is necessary to send proof of your PayPal payment to the DHL or your home countries customs department.
You should contact DHL/local post in your home country to confirm the exact procedure, but in general, you should:
- Forward the email that you received from PayPal after payment to DHL/customs in your home country
- In the subject line, enter your 10-digit tracking number and the text “proof of payment”, eg “1234567890 – proof of payment”
- A sample text for the cover email to DHL/customs may be as follows:
Enclosed please find proof of payment for the shipment with tracking number XXXXXXXXXX (your tracking number).
A customs number is not available because it is a private import.
Please declare and deliver the goods as soon as possible.
- Your name -
- Your contact details -
- V) DELIVERY CONDITIONS
- All orders will be shipped to the delivery address you specify when you place your order. After shipping, this address cannot be changed.
- Please ensure that someone is available on the day of delivery to receive the goods.
- In the event that you are not at home when delivery is attempted, Express company will make further attempts to deliver the package to you
or deposit it in a safe place for your collection.
- If all delivery attempts prove unsuccessful, shipping companies will normally return the package. In this case, you will not be entitled to any compensation.
Should the item(s) be successfully returned to Jumper, we will gladly send the items again following payment of shipping costs.
5.Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of
If you have not received your goods within 15-20 working days of receiving your tracking number, please contact our customer service team
or your local post office in your home country for further information. You will need your tracking number.
Local contact telephone numbers are listed on your domestic DHL and Post website.
Due to COVID-19, logistics and delivery in most countries and regions are affected to varying degrees, some regions may be unable to offer
delivery service or the delivery may be severely delayed. For this reason, We choose reliable shipping partner as a default logistic solution.
Even so, you also need to wait a bit longer than before. It is fast and safe. But You need to pay Custom Fee and handle it quickly.
Influenced by the COVID-19 pandemic, global transportation and delivery have been delayed in varying degrees.
For specific delivery policies and transit time, please refer to the latest notice of the logistics company.
If you are worried about shipping time and delivery issues, you can send message to us .
Meanwhile, We suggest that you stay at home and wait until global logistics return to normal if the COVID-19 is really serious in your region.
Due to the force majeure of COVID-19 pandemic, we hereby declare that we will not be responsible for a series of problems and losses caused
by transportation and delivery time.
If the goods are lost or delayed due to force majeure, such as strikes, riots, plagues, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, etc., our company shall not be liable for such loss or delay